Regarding Porting L4android onto Freescale i.mx board

vamsi krishna vamsi.sampangi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 17:38:39 CET 2013

Sir,

          I am S.Vamsi Krishna, currently pursuing my 2nd year M.Tech in
Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Madras. As part of my final year
project i am building a secured android tablet on top of Freescale's I.MX53
and i.mx6 boards under the guidance of Prof. Kama Koti.

         I wanted to port L4android on to Freescale i.mx6 as well as i.mx53
boards. So i am requesting you to send me build tutorials and build scripts
which are required to compile L4android OS, and port them onto to
Freescale's i.mx boards. Thanks in advance..

Regards,

S. Vamsi Krishna,
2nd Year M.Tech | CSE,
Network Systems Lab, IITM.