Steps to setup L4Android on Pandaboard

Jayaprakash Govindaraj jayaprakashg at iiitd.ac.in
Wed Mar 13 07:15:15 CET 2013

Dear Sir,

This is Jayaprakash, I am a PhD student at IIIT Delhi. I am required to
setup two virtual phones on a mobile phone, I would like to do this first
on Pandaboard ES (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PandaBoard). I have been
searching for the steps to be followed and came across lots of information
and found it was difficult to follow. Requesting for your guidance to setup
virtual phones on Pandaboard.

This is was I would gather, but not clear as to where to start
1. Setup Fiasco.OC & L4 Runtime Environment on Pandaboard
2. Setup two instances of L4Android on top of it.

Thanks in advance,
Jayaprakash
PhD Scholar, IIIT Delhi